Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Playlist: Favorite songs of 2013!



When it comes to music, 2013 was kind of a weird year for me. I sort of lost interest in a lot of bands that I used to like a lot, and very few new albums caught my attention, I feel like, either I became too lazy to listen to new music when I actually have a lot of old music that I have to listen to or I just got tired of listening to new alternative bands because it all started to sound the same to me, to be honest I have no idea, I guess closing cycles and taking distance from the stuff you used to love is a part of growing up?

Anyway, I think 2013 was a good year for music and a lot of cool songs were released, so I wanted to share some of my favorites with you in the form of a playlist! I crafted this list very carefully and with a lot of love so that all of you can enjoy it from beginning to end despite how eclectic it may be, hah ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪


As you will see I ain't no music connoisseur, so I would love to know which songs were your favorites of 2013!  Feel free to leave me a comment and recommend me some new music! I am genuinely curious to know about it!
*✲゚*。✧٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶*✲゚*。✧

Here's the tracklist:
1. Stand Still (feat. Micky Green) - Flight Facilities
2. 있을 때 잘해 줄 걸 (Should Have Treated You Better) - 유비트(uBEAT)
3. Hold On, We're Going Home (Feat. Majid Jordan) - Drake
4. 좋아요 - 방탄소년단(BTS)
5. Mirrors - Justin Timberlake
6. Zion Wolf - Jai Paul
7. The Motion - Drake
8. Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High? - Arctic Monkeys
9. N.O - 방탄소년단(BTS)
10. Doom Dada - T.O.P
11. Bad Girls - M.I.A.
12. 늴리리야 (Feat.Missy Elliott) - G-Dragon
13. Very Good - Block B
14. Youth Allowance - Northeast Party House
15. にんじゃりばんばん (Ninjari Bang Bang) - きゃりーぱみゅぱみ (Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)
16. Destiny - 인피니트(Infinite)
17. Miss Right - 틴탑 (Teen Top)
18. 24시간이 모자라 (24 Hours) - 선미 (SunMi)
19. 으르렁 (Growl) - EXO
20. Defeated No More (feat. Ed Macfarlane) - Disclosure
21. 1mm - Perfume
22. No No No - A-Pink
23. おとななこども (Otona na kodomo) - きゃりーぱみゅぱみ (Kyary Pamyu Pamyu)
24.  ふりかえるといるよ(Furikaerutoiruyo) - Perfume
25. Milk & Black Spiders - Foals
26. So Good At Being In Trouble - Unknown Mortal Orchestra
27. Everlasting Arms - Vampire Weekend
28. Wakin On A Pretty Day - Kurt Vile
29. Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys
30. The Stars (Are Out Tonight) - David Bowie
31. Love Is To Die - Warpaint
32. I'm Waiting Here - David Lynch & Lykke Li

enjoy!

1 comment: